Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,029 (8,649 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)