Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,461 (836,316 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)