Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,974 (792,257 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (31 minutes ago)