Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,139 (руб 141,169) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)