Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01112 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,046 (руб 94,051) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)