Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01482 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,372 (руб 92,577) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)