Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23447 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 (9,314 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)