Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 (15,175 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)