Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)