Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,589 ($3,915) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)