Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,049 (¥379,040) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)