Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,018 (¥499,465) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)