Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (¥300,564) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)