Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01631 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,924 (117,953 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)