Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,386 (42,362₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)