Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03569 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,415 (67,688₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)