Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,718 (kr35,103) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)