Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 (GH₵15,160) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)