Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18905 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,666 (GH₵8,815) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)