Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21541 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (GH₵14,939) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)