Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,138 (Mex$ 43,470) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)