Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,791 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)