Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,973 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)