Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,104 (¥277,475) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)