Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (¥309,991) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)