Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,815 (R$ 9,531) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)