Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,220 (143,813 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (42 minutes ago)