Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,717 (336,470 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)