Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,766 (340,972 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)