Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)