Cost of living comparison between Novara, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,639 in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (30 minutes ago)