Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,746 (R$ 9,417) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)