Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 69% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,064 (606,261 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (36 minutes ago)