Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,438 (1,328,248 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)