Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00267 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 (1,250,273 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)