Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (£3,051) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)