Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 (£2,930) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)