Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.152 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 (£2,820) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)