Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 (£1,726) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)