Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,359 (£2,910) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (43 minutes ago)