Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,057 (£1,880) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)