Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 (£3,248) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)