Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10313 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,595 (44,560 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)