Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.170 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,032 (﷼ 936) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)