Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.119 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,129 (﷼ 1,005) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)