Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01431 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,590 (руб 111,116) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)