Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,302 (руб 145,285) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)