Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,318 (руб 99,830) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)