Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,316 (руб 157,415) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)