Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01343 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,155 (руб 86,021) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)