Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,470 (руб 153,158) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)