Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,302 (руб 151,920) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)