Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,713 (руб 164,634) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (42 minutes ago)