Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,960 (R$ 7,365) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)