Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,524 (¥320,968) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)