Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,276 (¥408,077) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)