Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,439 (¥529,567) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)