Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,756 (¥539,953) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)