Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,453 (2,279,184 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)