Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,088 (1,368,359 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)