Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (1,509,148 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)