Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 ($3,751) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)