Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,707 ($2,097) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)