Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 ($4,094) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)