Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 ($3,923) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)