Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,778 (Mex$ 56,030) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)