Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,308 (£2,098) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)