Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,725 (AU$4,271) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)