Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,122 (AU$4,694) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)