Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,110 (AU$4,611) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)