Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 (AU$4,074) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)