Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,931 prices entered by 1,285 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,058 ($4,791) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)