Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,999 (NZ$5,155) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)