Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,132 (NZ$7,886) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)