Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 ($3,007) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)