Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,612 ($4,883) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)