Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,298 ($4,683) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)