Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11534 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,718 (Q14,896) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)