Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12486 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,145 (Q25,188) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)