Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12711 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (Q24,802) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)