Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (Q25,786) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)