Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,268 (CHF 6,780) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)