Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,297 (CHF 6,740) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)