Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,005 (19,625 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (44 minutes ago)