Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,814 (18,815 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)