Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,588 (10,871 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)