Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24433 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,813 (19,700 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)