Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,896 (19,914 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)