Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,598 (¥343,747) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)