Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,545 (¥544,980) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)