Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09485 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,491 (36,809 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)