Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09735 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (33,591 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)