Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09492 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,491 (36,776 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)