Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09438 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (23,470 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)