Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21582 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,007 (4,668TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)