Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24475 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 (19,356 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)