Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23918 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,309 (9,655 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)