Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,374 (10,091 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)