Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24957 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,448 (17,821 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)