Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 (17,648 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (34 minutes ago)