Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,754 (R$ 6,796) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 80,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $788 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (12 minutes ago)