Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,712 (R$ 6,333) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)