Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 92% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,773 (B$6,146) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)