Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 ($2,794) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)